
Yesterday marked the end of my one and a half month long battle with the skin infx.
Almost every week, I've been gg to see the doctor and it was really frightening, making me paranoid especially since I know a bit of medicine. At 1 point in time, it felt like I was just never gonna recover from it.. So advice to girls: Remove the hair around your body carefully. It is very easy to break the barrier and introduce the bugs. Plus because of hormones, it's easier to get this infections there according to the derm doc. And better to go to some dermatologist. My GP practically experimented along the way cuz he din seem to know what's the cause. Went to him like 3 times and quite a disappointment cuz I trusted him. Then I remembered that I can jus book appt with CGH derm cuz I had previous appts! So after that marked the slow and trecherous recovery of my skin! Apparently it's a common infection among girls cuz of the hormones and apocrine gland.
Oh well, cant wait for HK now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home