rambles

Yay ran twice this wk! First was with my brother, Shawn. Den with Agnes and Greg. Supposed to run with Dan yest but the floor was wet and think cuz he din want me to run too much n ruin my knees.. But i love running with him at Labrador Park..Scenery is gd and it's always a relaxing fun run with the boy. Running with Agnes and Greg was cool cuz I've not been running at this speed and this distance before (ever since JC). Usually I think a lot when I'm running alone so it's more of a stress relief kind of thing more than an intensive exercise. Running with my brother and occasionally my cousin is more of a bonding sort of thing=) Guess running is good for so many purposes!
Anyways, think the run with Agnes and Greg has gone down the drain. I've been gorging endlessly... Yest I ate like nasi lemak, 1 whole pack of prawn crackers, stir fried udon, mash potato, tea egg n tang yuan!!! N today I ate tang yuan, blueberry pancake, choc crossiant, KFC 2 piece chicken, wanton noodles! So all the effort for the run that day just became futile and I've an enormous tummy. So please call me to run with you guys, Agnes! If I run too slow, u guys go ahead first!!! Oh man and I'm missing 18 chefs!
And i'm nursing a very very bad throat.. I cant even say a complete sentence! My nose is also leaking non-stop. Great Just great. A great start to my surgery elective...
I just finished reading this book called 'The Time Traveler's Wife' by Audrey Niffenegger.. It's dazzingly fascinating. Won't say more but that it's really good. It was given by Julia, an exchange student I met in elective.=D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home