the MRT
Takin the train to and fro almost everyday has been a most interestin time.. there are jus some ppl who annoys me to bits and this is a list I've came up with:
THE MOST ANNOYIN PPL ON THE MRT:
- ***those who read what you are reading, be it mags, books, notes, newspps --> it's as if they understand my books?!! worst still, they tink i'm readin porn when i'm jus tryin to mug my anatomy bks
- ***those who open the entire newspp to read as if the train is not already super crowded! I've nuthin much against readin e news but at least fold it and dun occupy so much space!
- ***those who run from 1 far end of the train to an empty seat, especially if the train is really crowded.. they jus jostle n elbow everyone to the seat! The worst is that some guys are culprits! Stop bein so "auntie"! The satisfaction is to beat them to the seat esp if the seat is right in front of you! ;D
- ***those who scrutinise you from head to toe, as though you're an alien... or those DOMs! gross..
- ***those who fall asleep and conveniently leans on yr shoulder! I either elbow them when i'm in a foul mood, suddenly leans forward when I see their head comin over (so tt their neck gets totally bent..hehe) or I say excuse me loudly... I wonder which method they prefer..
- ***those who refuse to move to the centre of the train and jus stands at the door as if there's no space
- ***those who rush into the train before anyone can alight... Once was this group of ppl from the country that shall not be named.. they rushed in all at once n hilariously, they gort stuck at the door.. crazily funny!!! Another time, I wanted to alight but there was no through route at all! Ppl from another country again! So irritating so I jus said super loudly: Excuse me!!!!, followed by a "Horrible!" when I finally squeezed my way out!
- ***those who ignore the frail old person or pregnant lady standin in front of them while they sit comfortably!
- ***litterbugs on the train.. they leave their newspps on the seats! weird....
- ***guys who open their feet super widely! I mean is there really a need to do so!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home