Monday, May 25, 2009

pixy

my paeds tutor w zub n charan
shoppin w brens n liannes


Dear n I decided to walk from Kent Ridge all the way to Mount Faber again! Distance was approx 7 km.. Super tiring! This photo was taken at the top of kent ridge! It was a super steep climb, cant imagine running.. I think I'll end up sliding backwards cuz while I was climbing the hill, my slipper kept sliding backwards!

And this is at Hort Park.. the half way point=) Taking photos with the tin man.




There were interesting games at Hort Park. Dear and I kept playing this huge game which was based on sounds=) Fun! If it was indoors, i'd continue playing it! The weather was terrible.. super humid!



And this pic was taken near Mount Faber! It was way taller than those HDB buildings! The climb here was also ultra steep.. I think if I just missed a step, I will really roll all the way down! N I've a terrible fear of heights... Crossed those see-thru bridges before Henderson Waves and was really scared..2nd time crossing them yet I'm still ultra scared.. So high and see thru bridges!!?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home