Sunday, December 10, 2006

Have been super slack lately! Not that I'm not enjoyin every bit of it but I guess it's been a LONG while since I was this slack, zzz & waking up late, watching all the shows I've missed out, doing whatever I want and gg out! =)

Last thur, met up with ade, bren to shop at vivo! Ended up eating Ben&Jerry's again! Lurve it to bits! Fri was meetin up with Pau! Spent hrs just talking at coffeebean, really great catching up. Would be better if Jas was around!
Now I just can't wait for 19/03 xmas party to catch up with everyone, the gals and the ord guys!
Anyways here are sum overdued pics!

Coped this pic frm Agnes! Celebrating Huilin's bday at Sci canteen. Our "surprise" din turn out too well since she caught us red handed. Anyway we bought her a bag and guess wad she recelved 2 other bags alr!
This is one of my ex-colleague's church wedding! My very 1st church wedding or shd I say my 2nd since I was a flower girl for my Aunt's wedding b4. Anyway, it was fun! The bride was gorgeous and radiating with happiness. Throughout the ceremony, I couldnt help but notice the wide disparity between the heights of the family and friends of the groom and the bride. Really cute sight cuz the groom's side was super duper tall (cuz they are Caucasians) and the bride's side..well was slightly below the average S'porean's height. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home