I wish
I wish I had a magic wand,
then I would very much like to make my ever-increasing notes disappear.
I wish I was a computer,
then I could just insert the humangous info which I am supposed to remember, easily into my system/brain, without forgetting them...unless of cuz should the machine decide to break down.
It's only about 1 mth of yr 2 and it's been crazy.
Need to prioritise. Like which lects to go...and which lects not to..=p
But, getting the hang of studying..in lib and all...so hopefully everything's gonna be set right when the exams come.@_@
This mth is leaving mth. Everyone who JUST came back, are leaving again! Sigh!
It's also birthday mth. =D I guess the highest fertility mth was Dec/Jan.
My basic theory test is next wed and I so haven seen much of the book. Hope theres time during the wkend! Most likely not gonna take up driving lessons till when I've more time and $. Kinda lazy...Cant even remember my malay! Shucks!
Can't wait for Ablaze...think it's gonna be good! Gonna be ushers! 730pm at St Ignatius! Come!
On another note, think I'm losing patience these past days. Mayb I'm stressed. Have come close to being v frustrated with ppl a couple of times. Need to keep tht in check.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home