Monday, August 28, 2006

school school school

My timetable's officially crazy. I go home everyday thoroughly exhausted even though all I do in lectures is stone and try to figure out what foreign language is the lecturer driving at.

I hate it when I spend my short daes sleeping at home. Should be more productive and do some reading but I just can't help dozing off. Set the alarm a couple of times but never do wake up on time.

And I dislike school food. 1 hr lunches EVERYDAY @ sci canteen doesnt improve the situation.
I dread fridays cuz the weekend is nearing and soon it means one week is wasted with that one week's work accumulating to the previous. I cant stand the feeling of not being able to catch up cuz at some point in time, it means you are losing control over your work.

I very much want to go out and spend more time with friends who have returned to singapore cuz soon they'll be flying again. But theres so much work to do and I dun see much empty slots to slot them into my packed timetable.

The sight of peeps skipping lunch to study scares me a bit. Do they have a hidden battery somewhere? Or are they just so motivated? But oh well, I guess I'm getting used to that.

Gg for the med dinner and dance annual affair makes me stressed. I dunno what force made me go for it. Must have been blinded by that bit of excitement gg around. Now I'm offically at a lost on what to wear. And also officially in poverty club.

Ignore my ramblings. I just need my hols back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home