Saturday, November 11, 2006

After CAs

It's almost 1 mth since i last blogged!
So thts how long I've been studying hard!
Todae was the last dae of the 1st batch of CAs! Time to relax for a while b4 mugging for the next 2 CAs in 2 wks time!
Went to Vivo City for the FIRST time! Yes, I'm dat deprived! Went with Zub and it was very fun! Everyone from medicine was like there or smt!
Had a damn hard time navigating though but I adore the place or specifically the shops! Every shop I want is there~!
Anyway, we started off with Ben&Jerry's 1st! Indulged in yummilicious ice cream....
Tried to cover as many shops as possible but it's so impossible cuz the place is huge!
Love the forever21 there cuz it's so neat and the grey colors are so simple yet versatile! Love shopping! =D
Bought black thick hairband, 3/4 quilt berms and wallet! Yipee! Shopping therapy!
After shopping, went for mass with Bren! Glad we went cuz Css Mass is always really therapeutic. I think it's also the ppl there that made the difference=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home