shucks I'm really slackin each dae of my remaining hols away.
I wake up around 11am each dae, brush teeth, read newspp and eat my breakfast 12pm.
Then switch on the tv for a while despite there being no interesting show and den b4 I know it, it's lunch. Den I take a bath and after that, I go online for a while or read some random bookm or magazine or zzz, den dinner, tv and internet and my dae is gone.
Arghh...time is precious! Wake up! Do something useful!
The only useful stuff I did from the time I came back:
1. Send Jon off...my gd ol' facil=) Best facil around.
2. Malay class
3. Church with family=)
Great..... At this rate... I'm prob gonna be so ill-prepared for school when it actually starts.
Have to pack my stuff...still lying around.
Have to go thru malay.
Have to go thru guyton physio.
Have to go thru my driving bklet.
Have to bake something.
Have to acc my mum for her market trip in early mornings.
Have to catch up with Poyi once she's back.
Have to buy my last medical bk.
Have to cut hair.
Have to find a counsellee.
Have to get yr 2 stuff from my counsellor.
Have to go for Gamma HC BBQ.
Have to PRAY I give my best in everything I do.
Have to thank the Lord for giving me so many things to do to fill my remaining daes up=)
Have to rest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home