Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's the hols! I shd be rejoicing but why am i not?
Cuz it's my last chance to catch up with the lects and tuts b4 skool starts again.
Cuz I have to mug like it's my exams next wk.
Cuz everyone in med told me it's study week.
Cuz I have to reject outings or plan it such tht they all fall on the same day so that the other days are free for studying.
Cuz I have just been promoted to mugger status.
Cuz I have no life anymore.

And I really hope I'm on track. It's so crazy it's like a deafening silence. I want to shout but there's no voice coming out. I feel like I'm stuck in this neverending race. A race not to compete but to complete and fufil all the hopes everyone around had for me when I was accepted.

This is THE stress that drives ppl mad. But no worries, I still enjoy the many viruses, bacteria and parasites that come my way. I can still take the gruesome and cruel toad experiments they forced us to see during lectures (think clamped toads by the heads with gut taken out and dipped into solutions to see if their reflexes work and when the reflexes do work, their entire body squirming, seemingly trying to get rid of the clamp on their heads, making you wonder wouldnt they dead?) I can take the disgusting ppl around me saying tht they r gg to zzz when they r gg to mug like hell and at the same time cajoling you to skip lessons. I can also take the weird who say that they r going to lect not to pay attention but to do other stuff and when u ask y not go to lib to do the other stuff, they can come up with no reason but to insist that they are not going to lect to listen but to do their other stuff. What's with honesty in this line? How come I just dun see it? Must we really compete throat to throat? Is this really the only way to progress? This sucks but I'll survive... cuz God said He wouldnt give me more than I can handle. Believe girl believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home