Tuesday, July 25, 2006

At LONG last.

Yes my hols just began turning more fruitful!@
Started on my malay classes which were damn interesting. Confirmed certain common words that I hear often and learnt some dirty meanings behind the often used language. One example would be "kasi" which is commonly said to mean give. But the malay teacher said its alternative meaning meant castration?! Weird but funny! Anyway enjoy learning cuz theres no pressure of an exam! The real test only starts when I really use them to communicate with future patients!

Another thing is yay! I finally gort my butt out and decided to book the basic theory test date for driving... like FINALLY!!!! Gg today with Agnes and Lianne so gonna pray real hard that I'll be able to pass my driving in one go! Otherwise I'll have to drag for 2 sems!!!

Then the 3rd thing is I'm finally gg down to St Ignatius with Hng Wee and Bren soon for RCIA...have been procrastinating cuz each of us took turns to have some stuff on on Tue!

Shucks so this coming sem, will be damn busy!!! Gonna be a full time mugger so that I will do some justice to my exorbitant skool fees, gonna try to take part more in CSS stuff, driving, malay, RCIA, and mayb more stuff like exercising which I really need! Must prioritise. No time to lose.
Esp fri which I promised Bren tht I'll try my best to go for the CSS fri mass...can't imagine rushing down to Marine Parade for malay after tht!! Blah...but I'll try my best!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good good!!
muz join more css stuff!

anyway, gd luck with ur driving and RCIA!

-jon-

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home