I'm so exhausted! Haven spent a good quiet time with just me and myself @ home for the whole day since ages! Yea outings with long time pals or new friends are always fun and crazy but I feel the strong urge to hide @ home and just zzz/eat/stone the whole day away. But havent been able to do that!
Another reason why I dun wanna go out is that I'm gg so broke just gg out everyday! And I'm jobless so my bank acct's basically depleting to a negative value. Sigh!
I wanna shop but looking at my bursting wardrobe makes me feel guilty, and theres the fact that I'll probably deteriorate to a beggar on the streets if I continue with those crazy shopping habits of mine. So no more crazy shopping unless it's affordable..HAA.
Been gorging out so often that I feel my tummy slowly expanding to a size that threatens to make all my clothes unwearable. Sakae buffet was the max. Went with Pauline and we ate so much and fast that I think the food could have lasted me a week. Felt super duper filled after that and I really couldnt move an inch cuz my esophagus threatened to squeeze the balls of food backwards if I did. It was so bad that for the rest of the day, I just wanted to puke when I smelt sushi at the Hokkaido fair at Tm. But haha...being the jap food greedy freak I am, I'm still game for Sakae buffets =P

1 Comments:
id like to go for sakae sushi buffet too! some time next week? after ur food digests!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home