Thursday, June 01, 2006

Updates

Monday

My last day of work at FCB! The end of my 4 day stint! End of boredom!
It's the most boring and slack job, yet the highest paying one I've ever taken up.
Most of the time is spent on surfing the net, reading magazines or chatting on msn! Hardly any calls... Maybe 1 or 2 in 1 hr?!
It's so slack to the extent that I feel bad not doing anything but idle around or openly doing the above! And wads more, the pay was good!


After work that dae, went to the food fair with my mum!
It was the last dae so all the kiasu aunties and their kids were there to conquer the field with their bargaining techniques and neverending appetite.
I was mainly there to help my mum to carry the stuff home cuz she went the dae b4 alr and complained that she din manage to buy alot of food.
Bla...so decided to just tag along for the fun of it too...
And boy...there were loads and loads of samples thrust into my hand as I jostled thru the crazy crowds..Not that I was complaining... they were yummy!
Anyway ate mr bean's ice cream! Nice! I luv it! Not so sweet and healthier. Even the cone is made from oat...not nice though.
In the end, my mum bought like almost every other stall's stuff! Luckily our house is near... otherwise dunno how we would have carried them home!
So it's lots of good food for the next few daes!


Tuesday

Noontime, went to Little India to trim my eyebrows.
Then, met up with Jas to shop @ Marina.
Not much of a sale...so it was good! No more buying!

After shopping, met up with some 19/03 gals, an outing organised by Min chen.
Dinner was at the Bugis Cafe in Bugis Street.
Yup, a night of endless crapping, lame jokes (courtesy of Serene) and catching up.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home