Saturday, May 27, 2006

A shopaholic's diary

The 1st day of the Great Singapore Sale has started!
Went to work yesterday, waiting to be released from work.
Argh, the agony of being stuck in office while everyone else is shopping out there. Writing down my shopping list while browsing thru the GSS newspp. Can't wait!
545pm. Freedom!
Alas! Bad day, sandals half dead. Have to go to PS to buy new x:odus ones to last me for the night's workout. Bought the shorts I wanted from Fox! *smiles
After work, Centrepoint was the first stop. Hurray! Bought
m)phosis brown pants, triumph's inner wear and mango's jacket. Cheap! Sales are gooood.
Promised to curb shopping thereafter cuz Lianne and Agnes hasnt gotten anything.
Headed to Wisma. Midnight sales! Topshop having major sales. The crowd is crazy though not as bad as Mango's sales. Queued up damn long for the fitting room to try a skirt. Oops! No harm trying eh?
Finally! Oh no! Why did the skirt fit? Dilemma. Should I get? Should I not? If I get, I would hit the big 2! But the skirt can be used for work!
Final verdict: The skirt is in my wardrobe now. I'm a happy girl nevertheless. My shopping list is about cleared cept for my heels and bag.*winks
Resolution for the next month: No more crazy shopping. More work. Dig out more stuff to sell away. Save for BK or HK trip. Give my parents some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home