Tuesday, May 16, 2006

blading!

Boo.. my butt hurts like porcupine pricks! I can only sit on the other side of the butt!
But blading today was FUN! Huilin couldnt make it cuz she accepted a one day job! What a great pal~~ Ha Agnes declined that job earlier den the agency called Huilin up and she accepted! Boo!

If Huilin was around, I wouldnt be hurtin so much cuz I will hold on to your bike! That Agnes din fall at all so clumsy me kept falling till I feel more painful than embarrassed... or maybe i never felt embarrassed?

Baa anyway the shop we rented blades from todae was so much cheaper and nicer than the other shop I rented from on fri! Todae's 2hrs cost $6 only alt! while the other side was 10 bucks for 1 miserable hr! And the shopkeeper seems so much more friendly! I'm gg to him next time again!

Anyway, blading or cycling anyone? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home