A tiring day @ pasir ris park
After cycling and blading!!!
After cycling!Mon, met Pauline for blading cum cycling at pasir ris park!
I deliberately chose Pasir ris instead of east coast thinkin the crowd will be much lesser at Pasir ris. Dennn..I wunt be so paiseh if I fall! Cuz I haven cycled since secondary skool and I could only start den but couldnt stop! Sooo..ya..haha! Anyway took me a while to get started and I tend to crash near the dustbin. I wonder why. And I tink I have a psychological prob! I tend to be really unstable whenever I see people near, resulting in those crashes. Poor bike. It was bruised after 2 hrs of havoc.
Anyway it was sucha wrong choice to go to pasir ris park to blade! There were so many steep slopes and huge stringy spider webs!!! Buttt theres one reason why beginners should go to Pasir ris..the blade shop boss is v nice! Although his blades rental are slightly more ex than the one @ east coast, the socks are new ones and he will teach you how to brake and all! Ha and cuz my toe hurts so much that I took out the blades and decided to walk back to the shop to return, he spotted us and quickly bladed over and brought me my slippers! Nice uncle!
Anyway think I only added on to my calories that day cuz we had creamy pasta and free ice cream courtesy of Pauline's charm..HAHA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home