New job!
Agnes' job agency found me another job! As a receptionist at this MNC advertising company for 4 days. Pay was good so I accepted it!
So far, it's been peaceful. Answer and transfer phone calls and take down msgs. Damn, but it's too peaceful. I'm dozing off.
I feel weirdly free. Argghh..I need to do something!
Anyway went out with Agnes and Huilin yest for dinner @ V8, Bugis. Funny thing was we were just commenting on carrots and how Huilin loves carrots but dun really fancy baby carrots, den how Agnes hates all carrots, and how I dun like carrots but dun mind the baby ones. Anddd guess what, soup of the day is CARROT SOUP! Crap.
After dinner was gelato! The scoops were humangous! I luv the thrill of eating the ice cream b4 it melts or drips off the cone! And ice cream brightens up the day anytime!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home