The last week has been so so busy! The office was super crazy! Then after work was dinner with old pals who just finished their exams. Anyway I passed my 1st year! Just scraped thru physio! Phew~
Fri nite, met up with Ade and Lianne! Went for frantic shoppin sprees and a hurried dinner cuz all the shops were gonna close! And talking about luck, all the shops practically closed on us when we were about to enter! It was only 930pm on fri!! Bla..supposed they close early cuz the next dae was polling dae huh?~
Sat: Went out with Jas for one of our exotic shopping trips again~! But this time, it was really fruitful! 1st stop was Chinatown. Food there is good and cheap! Yum! Found some shops along those shophouses that sell really pretty stuff! Bought a pair of beaded shoes back! Kinda feel like buying another one of a different color, but I doubt it's confortable...
Anyway, after Chinatown was the flea market at havelock road! We took the mrt down to Clarke Quay cuz we were super tired, only to find out that the nearer mrt was chinatown! Boo! So poor Jas and I walked like super duper far under the hot burning sun cause there were no buses to the place from Clarke Quay!!! Yep but we found the place finally! It was in a really old and dusty warehouse, damn warm and there were so many peeps!! And I thought the newspp article wrote that it's air-conditioned! Anyway there were 2 storeys of stuff to look at and I realised I forgot to draw $$ cuz they obviously dun accept nets~ I'm such an idiot. Luckily Jas gort lotsa cash cuz she was about to put her $$ into the bank so borrowed some from her. There were lotsa funky stuff and it was kinda fun, just wished it wasnt that hot in there! Anyway theres another Lime flea market next sat outside cine~! I'm so gonna go there in shorts next wk!! And bring water to quench your thirst after lotsa bargaining ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home