Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yesterday evening, met up with long lost pals Dolly and Tanya! Dolly wanted to recommend her regular prata place so we met up opposite Temasek Poly which was SUPER crowded! And as usual, Tanya was damn late...Ha apparently she gort super lost and ended up at Tamp Safra....so we were like idiots tokin damn loudly on the hp cuz all of us were a litl' frustrated! She kept asking us whether we saw any weird old man wearing a hat and riding a bicycle and Dolly and I were like "WHERE WHERE GORT??? Only teenagers everywhere!" Heh..think must be quite hilarious as everyone at the bus stop knew that Dolly and I were looking for a weird old man..so embarrassing! In the end, all was good and we found Tanya...only that she had to walk quite a bit! =)

Anyway, the prata shop Dolly bought us to was quite packed! Actually wanted a seat outside but after waitin a while, Dolly decided to relent and sit in...Ha den the moment someone gort off a seat outside, Dolly quickly went outside...like super duper fast! Anyway dinner was the delectable cheese and banana prata!! The prata is so good I swear I'm gonna go there soon again!

So the evening was spent with these 2 humourous and loud buddies who made me luff all nite till my tummy hurt cuz of all their funny exaggerated mimics! We had a delightful nite reminiscing about our primary and sec skool stuff and my gosh...both of them are so damn evil...all the horrible naughty things they did before!!! Ha! We were also tokin bout how some silly ppl still hold on to past grudges and cant forgive and forget...I mean life's so short..why make your life so tiring by remembering horrible incidents of the past? Why not embrace the future with beautiful memories collected along the way instead? It's not easy for some, but it'll make you a happier person I believe. ;)

Later at night, went on msn and sab intro me to the coolest programme, Skype!!!! So fun!!! Can conference with poyi and sab whole nite without payin overseas call charges!!! Thats like ultra COOL! So in the end I toked to them till 3am! We had neverendin nonsense to catch up! Bla...I miss these buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home