after 1 wk of work
The week finally ended! I'm so beat after 1 week of work! The waking up at 645am everyday to reach Clarke Quay at 830am, the start of looking thru the newspp clips, burning cds and dvds and endless reading and typing is really quite tiring but it beats mugging anytime, anyday. With great colleagues, quirky gossips and lots of snacks in the office, this job is still fun! Everyday to me is a learning experience! So far, I've mastered microsoft excel, learnt to use the amazing photostat machine with stapling and other cool functions, the shredding machine, the small but significant arrangements of documents and the various interesting arts programmes that I never knew existed, etc. HA yep...I am this blur cok who doesnt noe a whole lot of stuff... Each day is a whole new cool experience for me!
Anyway on wed went for dinner with a small part of our anat grp! Supposed to eat at clarke quay but food was either too ex, too spicy, non-vegetarian or not interesting so dinner was delayed. In the end, walked till we nearly reach raffles mrt and found this traditional peranakan restaurant called House of Peranakan. The price was reasonable so decided to try it out and the food was not bad with assam fish head, ayam buah kelak, fried tofu, chap chai, ngoh hiam, free flow of yummy rice and appetizing chinchalok! Ha but the best ayam buah kelak I ate is still at Tanya's house where her maid cooked it with black sauce instead of chilli! Damn yummy! Should head to Katong area and have a food feast there some day cuz that is the place where there are a variety of authentic and delicious peranakan food and of cuz famous laksa, prawn mee, egg tarts, etc!
Yesterday, went to Bugis with the intention of spending my Topshop gift card b4 it expires and found that there was a seiyu sale, 20% off storewide regular items. The queues were neverending and I really dun understand why some people who only had a single item to try, took so bluddy long! It's as if they were tryin to justify the amount of time spent waiting! I tink I was the fastest to try on the clothes wherever I went! Crazy sales. Anyway I concluded that the sales assistants at Topshop was the worst ever! I saw this young sales girl who made a face and stormed to get the clothes when this caucasian woman asked her for a new piece. It's not as if she asked many times or asked rudely! And besides, Topshop was not really that crowded cuz not all its items were on sale so there was really no excuse for the extremely rude behaviour to the customer! Such bad service! Imagine the impression given to that caucasian lady of the standard of service in Singapore! Anyway I tot that the sales only lasted today and so told Julie, making her rush down! By the time I realised there was nothing spectacular about it, it was too late. And while I left with a pair of shorts, she din get anything! Sorry babe!=(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home