Monday, June 22, 2009

Day1 n 2!

My Smelly Toufu!!! Yumssss...Maybe?
Curry fishballsss!! Shiok!


Lights at Tsim Sha Tshui


Dan n I!!!!




Flavourful noodles at Mongkok!!!! It's like u choose e ingredients and the level of spiciness.. Super good n cheap! Very popular among the locals~~ But portions were like hugest! I think 3 ppl can seriously eat this.. cost about $5 Sing only!





Piggg Bloooood!!! My craving was super satisfied! Craving for it AGAIN!

Kwan Yu and I! Yummilicious Drinks at Hui Lau Shan again~


Cute and adorable cakes!

Super Duper Yummy Beef!!! Best I've ever tried! Tendons melt in your mouth! The travel for this was super worth it!


Piping hot egg tarts fresh from the oven! There were so many ppl waiting for these goodies!! They were like eyeing them fiercely once the egg tarts came out la!!!

Fragrant and delicious eggy tarts served with the end of a loaf


These flowers were found everywhere in HK!

These machines are super popular here! They have tons and tons of them!!







Dan and I at Sheung Wan! Many many bridges linking many many shopping centres! Walked till crazy!!! No wonder the HK ppl dun need to run!! We were jus wondering how they exercise in HK cuz it seems impossible to run with the pollution and limited space in HK!

Washing cutlery is a tradition among the locals to make sure utensils are squeaky clean!


Jelly fishhhh
Dinner was at this restaurant which we thought would be expensiveee

Kwan Yu and Ming, her bf, The niceee hk couple!


Dan n I!


Pigeonsssssss!!! Super yummy though small!! Tasted like super tender duck!!! Dan satisfied his longest time cravings!


Huge and sweet scallops=)

Open concept kitchen! Honesty! At least can see how hygienic they are! Never seen these in Spore!

4 of us in front of the restaurant! Heee Petite sized Kwan Yu! Super cute!

Kwan Yu and Me!



We decided to eat more supper cuz dinner wasn't alot and so much food were waiting for us to explore!! Siu Mai from some stall that the locals typically eat from.. Haha taste like fish cake though! Prefers those stuffed with meat and yummy prawns!


Waffle like goodness!!!


Sausages w Bacon!!
The bag and Espadrilles!

Wife cakes from Kwan Yu! There were century egg ones!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home