Alex 21st Bdae Cruise Party 1
Yep... Alex's 21st bday party was on a cruise... Cool eh? I mean how many ppl can say their birthday was celebrated on a cruise where the family booked the whole cruise enuff for 300 ppl? I'm sure most of us would be celebrating our 21st bday on land... ;) Anyway these are some of the pics!
I dunno what happened but all of us seem really happy in this pic=)
Falcon Princess, the cruise we were on.
Inside the cruise
A supposedly famous magician who looks more like a medic in that uniform..hehe
Alex and Xiaoyun doin some dance! HA!
The Bingo game that was played and of cuz his personalized pen!
The attractive prizes for the Bingo game which included capital land vouchers and IPod Nanos!!!Won the 20bucks capital land voucher! Better than nuthin... But lucky girl Eeling won an IPod Nano...
Yummy food~~
Squashed between 2 pretty gals!
Dunno where.... some scenic shot la


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home