Thursday, April 13, 2006

Going Crazy

Damn I cant imagine how I'm gonna pass today. It's so scary...waiting at home for any phone calls. A really bad phone call comes when the dean's office calls and tells you that you need to take the supplementary papers straight without any chance in vivas. Another bad phone call is when a friend calls you and tells you that you've been selected for the pass-fail viva due next week. This shouldn't be as bad as the 1st one but still equally unresting.The ideal phone call or msg will be one that says that you have not been selected for any viva or supp papers. I really want that ideal phone call or msg so badly.

Awoke todae feeling my heart beat. Tried to sleep but kept having some sort of pseudo-dreams of me getting selected and not getting selected for physio supp papers. The sort of situation where you try to sleep and know that you are dreaming cuz a part of your brain tells you that you are semi conscious? If you dun get it.. den nevermind.

My handphone is currently on with the profile set to general mode with sound. I have a habit of switching the phone to silent mode but today I dun want to miss any call or msg.
It's just so nervewrecking, checking my nus email every now and then, checking my hp for any thing every few minutes.
Maybe I'll go to school....Arghh this really sucks. I've never been like this before for any exams, not even A Levels when I was so dead for GP. My confidence level really dropped all the way down since I took my first CAs in Med fac. I used to be so confident even as I failed my Chem damn terribly in my 1st june common test in JC. I guess it's because I feel that it doesn't mean that if I work hard here, results will show. And all I want so badly now is to pass enough not to go for vivas or supp papers. Cuz I did try my best already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home