are exams really over or issit juz e beginning?
My very 1st MBBS exams are finally over, hopefully.
Everything's kinda screwed up.
Anatomy was the most secured module of a pass at least.
But after Anat exam, I went home totally convinced that the next day's exam was Physio. And surprisingly careless me din check my timetable and happily went to study that till 9pm when Jules msg me to ask me a biochem qn did I realise my folly. But I didnt panic or died that night. Instead, I was kinda amused at myself. How could I be so silly? Maybe it was stress cuz I failed my last CA's physio and had to do much better than the pass mark which is 55 to not go for viva. I slept at 1am in the end...only 4 hrs of last min revising. Anyway I thank the Lord for Jules' msg, for having studied Biochem the most recent and for remaining calm and confident though I could be so dead the next day. I really thank Him for being there with me thru the exams, thru the late nights, for not going to exam hall thinking it was another module. Thus, at least I knew a litl' of Biochem before going for the exam the next dae. I still see a glimpse of hope for this module.
The worst is still Physio. I may have studied it 2 daes before exam but this module is not somethin that I studied more than others means I score better. As in I feel that I may have read up much more on this mod than some people since I studied from the text while lots of ppl surprisingly studied only from notes for some topics, but as proven, I may not do as well as the rest cuz it's all about the application. But it's difficult to apply cuz every patient is different so every case is different! You can't just know whats wrong with this particular case when theres a variety of cases that could come out. And you really need to understand fully what the questions are asking cuz I have a strong tendency to misinterpret physio qns.... Sigh! Besides this year's paper seemed alot different like last few years' papers. I'm still so scared unless next week is over without me being on any viva's list!
Shopping therapy din help to put a smile on my face cuz I din buy anything. At the back of my mind, theres still something stopping me from relaxing perhaps, somethin stopping me from enjoying myself. Besides, the fashion this spring/summer is a litl weird or maybe I'm just not in the mood to look clearly. And everyone's just starting to study for their exams now in other facs so not much fun without these buddies. Hopefully cruise on Sunday helps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home