Monday, March 13, 2006

Vote for Teresa!

Just watched Campus Superstar!!! Watching it cuz the KC gal is in!! She can really sing man... though i can't really relate to chinese songs... HA. Anyway she has the grooves! True Blue KC gal, though she is one of a kind... her chinese is POWER!!! I feel damn proud to be a KC gal and really wished I was back in KC, screaming like one of those crazy familiar gals... Ha... I guess outsiders can never understand why KC gals are liddat, alwaes screaming or constantly tokin so loudly or ever so crazy. But I guess it's inherent in each of us! Ah... I really miss that bunch of noisy crazy bitchy lot back there! And I'm watching the show wearing what but my lovely KC PE attire --- the slightly torn blue shorts and the white shirt with the ugly house sleeves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home