outta hell for the moment!
YAY my CAs are over! So I'm free for this week b4 I have to hit the dumps again!!!!!
Anyway time to update my dead blog!!!
Was shopping way some time back and I saw these 2 skirts at Topshop! Tink I'm influenced by you Agnes, beginning to lurve these fluffball skirts! So deciding which one of them to buy since I have the topshop gift card! Tell me kay when there's sales esp u Agnes!!!

Anyway on the same dae , went to meet jas, pau and alicia! cuz alicia had to fly off soon back to aust to hit the books..haha so decided to meet up and goof for one last time b4 i become confined to school and books for the whole day for this horrible CAs!
So....being greedy as usual, we went to Ben and Jerry's to eat ice cream!!! YUMMMMMY!! here's this pic of deary jas posin as USUAL....@_@
hA and alicia's sneak shot! so her hols came to an end and there goes my crappy neighbour!
Argh den it was time to MUGGG and MUGGG and MUGGG.... and the weather was just so hot!!! See the reflection of the bright sunny Alicia's house just beside my house!
And here's my dearest med mate studying and getting all stressed up! I think I've never been this stressed for exams! The environment here is just suffocating and crazy... that Zub was seriously considering quitting med fac! I tink it's really difficult to persevere @ such times but I guess I will so dun worry Pau! It's alwaes been my dream and I wunt give up so easily!And right now, I just wanna do well enuff to pass and not go for pass-fail viva which is like an oral examination!! I tink I'll seriously screw that up if I have to go!!! And I so dowan to repeat another year or ruin my hols by having to go for supp papers!!!! I want my last long hols!!!!
Sigh...although I tink I worked harder this sem and gone more often for lects, I'm gonna do worst than last sem, not that I did well last sem but... at least I passed! Heard results gonna be out tmr!! Argh...really scared... Dunno how to study man.... Anyway I was studying anatomy and saw this picture hahaha...doesnt it look like a drumstick??? guess wad it is!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It's the liver upside down!!! interesting rite?!
Anyway also had a great last anat lesson with our nice prof! He was our nicest prof in my view and we decided to get him a cake and card like what we gave our other profs! Theres the really yummy choc cake above... i dun usually like cakes but this bengawan solo cake was gOOd or maybe i was hungry....
Took some pics and my eyebags suck!!! Proof that i have been mugging real hard!!!!!
Our great anat prof! He's actually a dentist! He's so nice and farnie and a really great prof!
More bewtiful pics with the pretty gals in our anat class!! My class rawks! In the end, feel v lucky to be in this class i guess! Hopefully it's the same class next "yr"!
This is the fake skeleton we have been seeing every anat lab lesson! stupid skeleton...so complex... must learn about everything on it!
Anyway todae we had an anat group outing to Sentosa!!! It's like our very FIRST outing! Haven been to Sentosa for like super duper long!!!
Anyway the few of us were kinda procrastinating to go to Sentosa and so the rest left for the sun and the beach way b4 us..heh.. U know la.. I'm so not a beach kinda person... I only go there to run, "cycle", bbq or slack and crap! Sooo when I heard their intention to play beach volleyball and all, I just felt so lazy! Plus I catch no balls!!!
So we went to Harbour Front shopping centre and all on the "purpose" of waiting for Jules... HA! Anyway the time still came for us to head for Sentosa and off we had to go!
Played captain's ball with them and it's been damn long since I played that...hmm or maybe dodge the ball in that game previously. Hey but this time I did try to play! Kinda fun I guess ha.. Tot I would die again but I surVIVED! *claps!
Anyway also played cards! Bridge, my fave card game! But playing with these ultra smart ppl was definitely an experience! All of them tend to think so deeply! Really interesting... Forgot to take some pics!
After the palawan beach, headed off to play luge! Seeing all Agnes' pics, tot it wasnt that scary and all butttt It was hell scary when we had to sit that sorta cable thing up to the top of the hill!!! Firstly our feet could feel no solid ground so I held my slippers tightly between my toes for fear of it falling onto the big trees!! Den I realised my phone was bulging 1/2 way outta my pocket and I quickly grabbed it! So close to killing my hp! And as we gort higher and higher, my fear of heights started coming and it didnt help that the wind became so strong and chilly and the rain droplets gort bigger and bigger! AHHHH... SO wanted to take some pics but in the end, I was too much of a coward and all I wanted was to allow my feet to touch some ground!
Anyway the trip down was SUPER FUN! It's like the life version of Daytona! Cool! Blah...was leading after I went past Justina for a while but just as soon as we were gonna reach the finishing line, idiotic Hng Wee cut across and won...TSK... I'm so gonna beat him next time.
Anyway after that we went to the Southern most island or so it is called for the sake of crossing the bridge... and this was the picture I gort from the top of the pagoda or whatever it's called...
Saw this interesting sign!
After that, it was say goodbye to sentosa! Boo... I'm now a convert! I love Sentosa! It's the only beach I like in Singapore! I lurve the sun and bewtiful sand and water! Yippee... I'm definitely goin to Sentosa after exams again!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home