i cant study!!!
Arghh! I can't concentrate on studyinggg... So terribly scared cuz it's gonna be the 1st time we have to write essays for exams! Anyway, as usual I've come up with stuff to do after exams!!! How useful to my current situation....
Things to do after EXAMS::
* Learn how to blade! (figured during running yesterdae that since I lurve runnin, I'm sure I'll lurve
bladding! Plus it comes with wheels to push me on when I'm exhausted! HA)
* Learn sewing using the sewing machine proper! (My mum used to take some seamstress course
so I shall learn from her and maybe I'll be able to sew my own clothes...heh!)
* Learn how to driveeee (Vroommmm...)
* Master cycling proper! (Only noe how to start cycling but cant stop properly or turn for nuts...)
* Bangkok trip!!
* Work! (den can shop and travel!)
* UK!!
So this is my list so far! only about 4 mths hols so must make use of it to the max! Arghh cant wait for exams to be over and hopefully pass it enuff not to attend vivas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home