Thursday, January 26, 2006

STRESS!@

I'm so going bonkers! Everythin around me seems to be going wrong WRONG wrONG!
1stly was my hp died on me yesterday while tokin to Agnes 1/2 way!! Why must my phone always give me so much nonsense! Suddenly, I prefer a mobile-less world! Cuz I rely SO SO MUCH on that phone, I'm so lost w/o it! All my calendar stuff and contact list is like so so gone now that I sent to Nokia to find out the cause of the dying phone! And that lady serving me was like so bo chap! She had no expression on her face and din seem to acknowledge what I told her!! DAMN... I hope nuthin's majorly wrong with my hp!!! Sigh! It's like 1 yr and exactly 1 mth old when it died yesterday! Soo...It means no more waranty!!!

Then..... my contact lens on my left eye yesterday was irritating me so much!!! So I had to take it out in the evening, which means I was one-eye blind for the whole nite! Although my degree isn't that bad, but it was sucha horrible feeling!

Then when I returned home yesterday, I received mail from National Lib. sayin I haven't paid my fines! Like HULLO...I lost that bluddy lib card when I was Sec. 1/2 and I already reported then! So why the hell are you sendin me that fine which I obviously din chalk up cuz the books borrowed were like economic finance of Asean! Why would I borrow that in Sec. 1/2???!!! Obviously the national lib system isn't an efficient system, seeing that I reported my lost card in 1999/2000 and I still get stupid mail in 2006 tellin me I have accumulated some fines from books borrowed by some idiot using my card!!! ARGHHH....p.s. I dun tink I would be that pissed if my day wasnt't so stressful!

I guess the only sorta nice thing that happened was a surprise bday party for me organised by *drumroll* SABRINA and AGNES and HUILIN! luff you guys! Had more of a shock though maybe cuz I was in a daze thinkin about my phone that I din see you guys at Fish N Co!! So SORRY! But BIG THANKS for everything ya! (From blowing balloons at the mrt station and carrying them around in Little India and trying so hard to gimme a nice surprise!)
So now, I'm a proud owner of the Topshop gift card! YAY! More shopping!
Anyway, evil them made me carry the 10 big balloons around Plaza Sing.! And even said I looked like a balloon seller or a huge kid stealing lotsa balloons! Horrible ppl! So poor me had to carry them all the way home taking the crowded MRT with everyone staring! Then when I walked home from the MRT, ppl actually wished me Happy Birthday! Nice but I feel like an idiot announcin my birthday to everyone on the streets at 11pm! Nevermind, to those peeps who did this, I'll also make sure you all have an unforgetable birthday........hur hur.

STRESS...I din go for important lect todae!!! Was just too tired to wake up since I slept like 2 or somethin the nite b4 attempting to fix the hp! I'm feeling this way cuz in tut, peeps around me were like asking me what the tutor just said or whatever and I din noe anything!! It's like I feel so stupid and slack! Haizz... And I haven read what I'm supposed to read up todae! Hope my tutor dun kick me out! He told us so sternly to read up!!!
Oh NO...this means NO ZZZZZZ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home