Saturday, January 14, 2006

Spring cleaning my cupboard

Decided to clear my cupboard after my mum keeps nagging bout how many clothes I have and I realised I did have so many clothes...HA!

This are about 1/2 the clothes I have, on the bed and I dare not show the rest! HA. To my delight, I found some nice clothes that I had bought but never wear b4 so it was like finding treasure!
but to my horror, I also found some unsightly clothes that I prob bought back in sec school and can't imagine myself in it just a couple of years back!!! I've also found some crap clothes that I bought but grew out of it after buying or can't fit anymore! Boo... yayaya I know, all a waste of money.

These are the little black dresses my aunt bought for me when I was in secondary school. Still fits but din really wear them before I think. Hmm...shall just chuck it back into the cupboard...(and let it rot inside there)
These are my tees and tanks....For School!

After 3 hrs of sorting out, I neatly put the rest back according to color code! Haha. I must say I'm very efficient and systematic! *pats on my shoulder. Now I have a neat and emptier cupboard! YAY...time for shopping! HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home