Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Uber fun!


Wee! Bladin is uber fun once you get the hang of it! Finally learned how to blade properly although I still look clumsy with those weird hand movements! It's super shiok being able to glide! Would have bladed longer if not for the blisters forming again! East coast park is super empty today! Never seen it this EMPTY before! Had the whole pathway to ourselves to blade!!

Hee hee!

The Time Traveler's Wife is GONNA BE OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Read the novel a couple of mths back and it's gotta be the best romance novel I've read ever!

MUSSSSSSST WATCH!!!!!! Seeing the preview already made me feel touched cuz I know the story!!! The characters in the show are exactly what I've imagined them to be when I was reading the book! Thanks to Julie, an exchange student who gave me this book, otherwise I would never have read this lovely story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home