Thursday, April 01, 2010

End of MBBS!

Yippee! It finally ended! I tot this whole exam thingy will never end!!
Felt so odd gg to Orchard w Zub n Nad tht day cuz it's like eons since we went! Love the carefree feeling! Tot I wld never be able to feel this way again.. since yr5 started, it has been a hell of a time.. mugging, gg to hosp early n leaving super late at nite cuz u wanna see all the patients=( Now awaiting the exam results is quite a killer. The whole 3 wks to 4 wks has been a rollercoaster ride i tell ya. It's like smt u feel like even if u study so hard also nv come out what u study n really feel like jus giving up.. plus my nervousness streak is another letdown! Hope e tutors are kind=((

There's like so many things I keep wanting to do but when freedom comes, I can't recall all the many many things I want to do! Anw I had a haircut recently at Wars! The best part abt the haircut was not the haircut! It was e SUPER SHIOK massage the shampoo person did for me! He even massaged neck! I tot I'll b super ticklish as usual but wha the skills were gd! Could feel all the past yr's tensed and stressed up shoulders and neck unlocking! Although the haircut turned out steep, it was really quite worth it=) Although Dan kept harping tht I spent e same amt for 12 KFC chicken pieces and 6 med sized sides and 4 pineapple tarts=P HAHA i tink cuz I requested for the hairdresser who's possibly the owner too=P HAHA anw the pom pom hair powder the guy put on my hair to make it less flat was not bad but din stay for long like possibly 2 hrs n it flattened down again=(

While waiting for Dan to finish work, I say Joanne Peh! Glammed up w her angmoh partner~ Only I was starstruck=( All the girls in Pooh and Bear were China girls=((

Next up wld be KOREA! WooHoo! But I jus realised the temperature is gonna be freezing!! SIGH! I tot it's supposed to be spring! boooo cant wear my dresses!! PLUS no winter wear!! boo boo gotta go buy or borrow or beg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home