New Sem
Yea my very 1st post for the new sem! Time has passed extremely quickly since school started! It's been such a hectic yet fun 3 wks being in the CAW comm! Really exciting to think of how the actual week will be like! Can't wait!
In publicity comm, and back in my old trade, banner painting! I was just thinking about how much I miss painting banners and now I'm doing it again...though without my crazy comm and usual partner, Sab...
I miss the comm, the cute miniature tiong bahru paus, miss the bonding we shared, miss the quarrels, stress and challenges then. While doing the banner last week, everything that I missed came back to me again... only without Sab whom I was always reliant on for making difficult decisions, without the quarrels we had then... It was kinda nostiagic...
But nevertheless, this whole new community that I'm in right now is really great... people are ever genuinely warm, nice and sincere. I believe that the people around you shape yr character to a certain extent and I can say that these bunch of ppl brings out the best in ppl. =) It's indeed a Christ-centred community and I love being among them. It's just a pity I became more active so late...
Right now, I guess being so busy with CAW stuff is making me a little disoriented with my studies... Must learn how to prioritise my time and study smart... And really surprised and grateful for my grades last sem.. God gave me more than I expected. I really wonder what happened... maybe He changed my answers... 2nd time it happened! It's just amazing... Oh wells, I guess I still gotta work hard... numerous notes piling up, need to start gg thru them since I've either zzz or missed the lects! Faith. Yeap need it right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home